Home Phone Service in Texas
Do you need new home telephone service in Texas?
Get connected now for $29.99!
- Free Long Distance
- Free Activation
- Fast Connections
- Lifeline Government Assistance
- No Deposit
- No Credit Check
- No ID
- No Contract
or Call our Sales Hotline at
* Plus taxes and fees. $25.70/mo plan includes Lifeline government assistance discount. $38.45/mo without government assistance.
Texas customers must first be activated on a non-government assistance plan which will show the non-discounted rate ($38.45 for the Advantage Plan). Once you've registered at Lite-up Texas and been approved, you will automatically be switched to the Lifeline government assistance plan which will reflect the discounted rate. Customer status is updated at the beginning of each month.
We also Offer:
- Government Assisted Lifeline Home Telephone Plans
- Internet Service
- Cellular Phone Plans
- Long Distance Minutes Plans
We'll get your phone connected right away. If you are currently receiving some form of government assistance like Medicaid, Food Stamps, SSI, etc, you are qualified for our government assistance program and will enjoy our low government assisted home phone rates as low as $25.70/mo ($38.45 without Lifeline).
Your best choice for Texas Home Phone Service
Texas Home Phone
$25.70 / mo*
or Call 1-877-288-1633
* Plus taxes and fees. Prices vary by carrier and state. $25.70 is for government assisted Lifeline service.
We can get you GREAT rates on power in Texas! Compare and save.
Call now for electricity rate quotes from Texas' top suppliers:
Limited Time Promotion
- Free first month
- No Activation Fee
- $25.70/mo with Lifeline
Get Started for $29.99!
* Lifeline Government Assisted plans. AT&T areas of Texas. $25.70 price includes Lifeline discount.
We can get your
Home Phone connected NOW!
We'll connect your service in Texas regardless of your credit score or past due bills with other providers.
Through the Lifeline government assistance program, we can help low-income families get pay as you go home phone service at discounted rates.
Service is blocked where a fee is charged on a per call basis.