Home Phone Service in North Carolina
Do you need new home telephone service in North Carolina?
Get connected now for $29.99
- Free First Month of Service
- Call Waiting / Caller ID for $5
- Low Cost Startup
or Call our Sales Hotline
- No Deposit
- No ID
- No Credit Check
- No Contract
* Plus applicable taxes and fees. $20.70/mo plan includes government assistance discount. Non-government assisted plans available.
We also Offer:
- Fast Activations
- Low Activation Cost
- Lifeline Government Assisted Home Telephone Plans
Your best choice for North Carolina Home Phone Service
North Carolina Home Phone
$20.70 / mo*
*Plus taxes and fees. Prices vary by carrier and state. $18.25 is for Lifeline government assisted plans in the North Carolina AT&T area.
Limited time Promotion
- $29.99 to Start
- Unlimited local calling
- Free Month of Service
- Caller ID, Call Waiting
$29.99 to Get Started
$25.70 / Month
* Lifeline Government Assisted plans. AT&T areas of North Carolina.
We can get your
Home Phone connected NOW!
We'll connect your service in North Carolina regardless of your credit score or past
due bills with other providers.
Through the Lifeline government assistance program, we can help low-income families get pay as you go home phone service at discounted rates.
Service is blocked where a fee is charged on a per call basis.