Home Phone Service in Mississippi
Do you need new home telephone service in Mississippi?
Get connected now for $29.99
- Free First Month of Home Phone
- Call Waiting, Caller ID for $5
- Unlimited Long Distance $10
- No Deposit
- No Credit Check
- No ID
- No Contract
or Call our Sales Hotline
* Plus applicable taxes and fees. AT&T areas only. Service available in non-AT&T areas at different rates. $20.70/mo plan includes Lifeline government assistance discount.
We also Offer:
- Internet Service
- Low Activation
- Unlimited Long Distance Plans
- Cellular Phone Plans
We offer long distance calling at great rates. Our Advantage Lifeline government assisted home phone service in the AT&T areas of Mississippi comes with 100 minutes of Long Distance calling. Add call waiting, caller ID, and long distance for just $5/mo.
Do you need access to the internet and email? Get high-speed dial-up internet service with email for just $9.95 per month.
Your best choice for Mississippi Home Phone Service
Mississippi Home Phone
$20.70 / mo*
*Prices vary by carrier and state. $20.70 is for government assisted Lifeline plans in the Mississippi AT&T area.
Limited time Promotion
- Free First Month of Service
- Unlimited Local Calling
- Lifeline Government Assistance
Pay a connection fee of just $29.99 to Get Started
* Lifeline Government Assisted plans. AT&T areas of Mississippi.
We can get your
Home Phone connected NOW!
We'll connect your service in Mississippi regardless of your credit score or past due bills with other providers.
Through the Lifeline government assistance program, we can help low-income families in Mississippi get pay as you go home phone service at discounted rates.
Service is blocked where a fee is charged on a per call basis.