Home Phone Service in Louisiana
Do you need new home telephone service in Louisiana?
Get connected now for $29.99
- Free First Month
- Unlimited Long Distance for $10
- Unlimited Local Calling
- No Deposit
- No ID
- No Credit Check
- No Contract
or Call our Sales Hotline
* Plus applicable taxes and fees. $20.70/mo plan includes Lifeline government assistance discount.
We also Offer:
- Internet Service
- Low Activation Cost
- Government Assisted Lifeline Home Telephone Plans
- Unlimited Long Distance $10
- Free Cellular Phone Plans
We offer long distance calling at great rates. Our Advantage government assisted home phone service in the AT&T areas of Louisiana comes with 100 minutes per month of long distance calling. Get call waiting, caller ID, and long distance for just $5/mo.
Do you need access to the internet and email? Get high-speed dial-up internet service with email for just $9.95 per month.
Your best choice for Louisiana Home Phone Service
Louisiana Home Phone
$20.70 / mo*
*Prices vary by carrier and state. $20.70 is for government assisted plans in the Louisiana AT&T area and includes the Lifeline discount.
Limited time Promotion
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- Unlimited Local calls
- Free Month of Service
- Unlimited Long Distance just $10
$17.99 to Get Started
* Government Assisted Lifeline plans. AT&T areas of Louisiana. Find Home Phone Plans and Pricing for your state.
We can get your
Home Phone connected NOW!
We'll connect your service in Louisiana regardless of your credit score or past due bills with other providers.
Through the Lifeline government assistance program, we can help low-income families get pay as you go home phone service at discounted rates.
Service is blocked where a fee is charged on a per call basis.