Arkansas Home Phone
$20.70 / mo*
*Prices vary by carrier and state. $20.70 is for Lifeline government assisted plans in the Arkansas AT&T area.
Limited time Promotion
- Unlimited Local Calling
- Free First Month*
- Unlimited Long Distance $10
* Lifeline Government Assisted plans. AT&T areas of Arkansas.
We can get your
Home Phone connected NOW!
We'll connect your home phone in Arkansas regardless of your credit score or past due bills with other providers.
Through the Lifeline government assistance program, we can help low-income families get pay as you go home phone service at discounted rates.
Service is blocked where a fee is charged on a per call basis.
Home Phone Service in Arkansas
Do you need new home telephone service in Arkansas?
Get connected now for $29.99
- Free First Month of Home Phone
- Unlimited local calling
- Unlimited Long Distance for just $10/mo
- No Deposit
- No Credit Check
- No ID
- No Contract
or Call our Sales Hotline
* Plus applicable taxes and fees. $20.70/mo plan includes government assistance discount.
We also Offer:
- Internet Service
- Lifeline Government Assisted Home Telephone Plans
- Low Activation Cost
- Unlimited Long Distance Plans
- Cellular Phone Plans
We offer long distance calling at great rates. Our Advantage and Premium government assisted home phone service in the AT&T areas of Arkansas comes with 100 minutes of long distance. If you need more we offer 250 minutes per month for fust $5 or get unlimited long distance for $10.
Do you need access to the internet and email? Get high-speed dial-up internet service with email for just $9.95 per month.
Qualifying Government Assistance Programs for Arkansas
- Federal Public Housing (Section 8)
- National School Lunch Program
- Food Stamps / Food Nutrition Services (FNS)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
Those currently participating in one or more of the above programs are qualified for Lifeline benefits.
Your best choice for Arkansas Home Phone Service